Child Visa (Onshore) 802

See also  Child Visa (Offshore) 101

What can a child do with this visa?

  • move to or stay in Australia as a permanent resident
  • sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
  • apply for Australian citizenship if eligible

Am I eligible for this visa?

The child must:

  • be a dependent child of a parent who is an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent visa
  • the sponsor must provide adequate accommodation and enough financial support to meet the child’s reasonable living needs for their first 2 years in Australia
  • be under 18 years, a full-time student aged over 18 and under 25 and financially dependent on the parent, or over 18 and unable to work due to a disability
  • be single and dependent on the parent
  • be in Australia when the application is made and when the visa is granted

Book consultation and let us assess your eligibility and recommend the best option for you.

See also  Adoption Visa 102

We're Here To Help!


Level 38, 71 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000


Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm