What can a child do with this visa?
- move to or stay in Australia as a permanent resident
- sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
- apply for Australian citizenship if eligible
Am I eligible for this visa?
The child must:
- be a dependent child of a parent who is an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent visa
- the sponsor must provide adequate accommodation and enough financial support to meet the child’s reasonable living needs for their first 2 years in Australia
- be under 18 years, a full-time student aged over 18 and under 25 and financially dependent on the parent, or over 18 and unable to work due to a disability
- be single and dependent on the parent
- be in Australia when the application is made and when the visa is granted
Book consultation and let us assess your eligibility and recommend the best option for you.