What is a Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)?
This visa will begin on 16 November 2022. More information will be provided by the Department of Home affairs in due course.
What can I do with this visa?
- Live in Australia permanently.
- Work and study in Australia.
- Enroll in Australia’s public health care scheme; Medicare.
- Sponsor your relatives to come to Australia.
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years.
- If eligible, apply for Australian citizenship.
Am I eligible?
To qualify for a subclass 191 visa, you must:
- Hold an eligible visa (e.g. 491 visa).
- Have lived for at least 3 years in a designated regional area.
- Have had a taxable income at or above a specific income threshold for at least three years whilst holding your eligible visa.
- Both primary and secondary applicants have complied with the conditions of the eligible visa you hold or have held.
At Migration Door Australia, we can help you achieve your visa needs and answer any questions you may have. If you are looking to apply for the 191 permanent residency visa, contact us at [email protected] or visit www.migationdoor.com.au.